Making a Booking:
We recommend booking an appointment once you have a pretty good idea of what you’re looking to get made, the reason we say this is because we don’t have suits to try on – all of our suits are entirely made to measure so unless you know what you’re looking for, it can be overwhelming looking at hundreds of swatches of fabric.
We have 1 or 2 visits to our Dublin Studio every month, they book up fast and we charge a €50 refundable deposit to book, this is due to a large number of no shows. You can cancel for free up to 96 hours in advance of your booking and the deposit is refunded once the appointment is attended or it’s taken off the suit cost.
You can book an Appointment for our Clonakilty store during our normal opening hours with no deposit required as we are based in West Cork.
If you have any questions, give us a call or send an email.
Initial Consultations last one hour where we’ll take you through our straightforward Made to Measure Process:
- Choose a fabrics from our vast selection of Wools, Flannels, Cottons, Linens & Blended Fabrics
- With our guidance, you’ll pick the options for your suit such as type of shoulder, lapels, pockets, style etc.
- We’ll take measurements which will form the base for your suit
- Everything will be confirmed and agreed upon, payment in full is taken on the day for any custom made garments
- 3-8 weeks later, you’ll come back for your next fitting where we’ll perfect the fit of the suit
- Usually, 2 fittings are all that is required but a third fitting is sometimes needed depending on body shape.